COVID-19 Travel Information
Below is the compilation of the laws and regulations that affect travel to the United States.
Presidential Proclamation 10294 - 10-25-2021
Presidential Proclamation - 01-25-2021
Effective November 8, 2021 new rules apply for travelers entering the United States.
- These rules do NOT apply to US citizens and green card holders.
- All travelers except for US citizens and green card holders must be fully vaccinated to enter the United States.
- List of acceptable vaccines:
- Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (Single Dose)
- The following travelers are not subject to these rules:
- Children under the age of 18
- Travelers who cannot get vaccinated due to medical reasons
- Citizens from countries where vaccines are not easily available
- Military personnel and their spouses and children
- Crew members
- Travelers granted NIE waivers or Humanitarian and Emergency exceptions.
- There are no exceptions for religious reasons.